- Abode Services
- Alameda Alliance for Health
- Alameda County Board of Supervisors
- Alameda County Emergency Services
- Alameda County Health Care Services Agency
- Alameda County Housing and Community Development Department
- Alameda County Information Technology Department
- Alameda County Probation Department
- Alameda Health Consortium
- Alameda Health System
- Alameda Social Services
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services
- California Department of Health Care Services
- City of Berkeley
- City of Fremont
- City of Oakland
- Community Health Center Network
- Consumer/ Community Advisory Board (CCAB)
- East Bay Innovations
- Everyone Home
- Lifelong Medical Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Pathways to Wellness
- Satellite Affordable Housing Associates
- Sutter Health
- Tri-City Health Center
The Alameda County Care Connect Groupsite is a meeting place that provides members of AC Care Connect with a shared calendar, discussion forums, member profiles, photo gallery, file storage, and more.
Click here to join an AC Care Connect group or to log into an existing account.
Community Health Record (CHR)
The Community Health Record (CHR) is a web-based software tool that allows qualified care coordinators/physician to access a curated set of information (record) on a person from multiple hospitals/emergency rooms, primary care providers, mental health providers and housing resource centers throughout the community.
If you are a certified CHR user, click here.
The Helpdesk is comprised of dedicated Care Connect staff who serve as the first point of contact for the CHR for end-users. AC Care Connect staff is available by phone or email from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM to address both technical or program questions such as:
- User login issues (e.g., “I forgot my username and password”)
- Accessing individual records (“I saw John Smith’s record yesterday, but I’m unable to locate it today”)
- Notification setup (“How do I set up my notification alerts to be received text?”)
- Data quality related to data submission (“The blood pressure value for the client is showing up in the phone field of the CHR”)
- Program workflow such as emailing and notification messages to/from care team members (“Who do I call if I can’t reach a care team member?”)
Call (510) 346-1096 or email CareConnectHelp@acgov.org for more information.
Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Suggestions and Input
The Care Connect Quality Improvement Unit (QIU) leads and supports efforts to analyze and refine service delivery across the Care Connect System.
Our work includes:
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and programs
- Developing, testing and monitoring quality improvement projects, known as Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Projects
- Communicating observations and findings that inform broader system changes to Care Connect leadership
To learn more about the PDCA process, please click here.
How can I contact the Quality Improvement Unit to start a project?
You can submit your idea for a PDCA project by completing the contact form below. Someone from the Quality Improvement Unit will respond to your submission within 2-3 business days: